| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cabrera in February is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 77.2mm (3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Cabrera February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cabrera:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) W
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) W
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) W
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 40.5 kms (25.2 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 88 kms (54.7 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 72.4 kms (45 miles) WSW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) WSW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) SW
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) SW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 51.5 kms (32 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SSW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SSW