| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cabrera in September is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry. Some 133mm (5.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Cabrera September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cabrera:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) W
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 71 kms (44.1 miles) W
- Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) W
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 40.5 kms (25.2 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 88 kms (54.7 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 72.4 kms (45 miles) WSW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 61.6 kms (38.3 miles) WSW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) SW
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) SW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 51.5 kms (32 miles) S
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SSW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) SSW